Dance For A Chance
Give Homeless Youth a Chance Through Dance
DANCE FOR A CHANCE 2019 was a ROUSING success!
A BIG THANK YOU to our dancers and instructors who helped make this year's Dance for a Chance AMAZING! RECORD-BREAKING! LIFE-CHANGING!
- Hannah Bolte, All Makes
- Nicole Cleveland, Lincoln Financial Group
- Marnie Corsaro, First Data Resources
- Matt Feller, C&A Industries
- Callie Greene, Mod Studio Salon
- Tina Hruska, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Melissa Marvin, CSO Bank of Bennington, Special Projects MCC, Community Volunteer
- Dr. Mike Price, Koca Chiropractic
- Dr. Maria Vazquez, Metropolitan Community College
- Emily Williams, Lindsay Corporation
- Leigh Chaves, JCC Dance Department
- Rebecca Hamata, Independent/Dance Out Loud Productions
- Michael Misra, Vintage Ballroom
- Derek Pasqualetto, Vintage Ballroom
- Rebekah Pasqualetto, Vintage Ballroom
- Lucas Vargas, Vintage Ballroom
- Terry Vargas, TV Dance
- David Vieceli, Vieceli's Dance Studio
Congratulations to Dr. Mike Price of Koca Chiropractic and his instructor Leah Chaves for wining the "Most Bahe-some Award" for their tap number to Uptown Funk!
Equal congratulations go to Matthew Feller of C&A Industries for raising the most money and being named the Dance for a Chance Champion. Special mention to Melissa Marvin who was a very close second!
Thank you to all of this year's event sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: C& A Industries
YES Champion: Lindsay Corporation
Partner Sponsors: Lincoln Financial Group | First Data
Supporter Sponsors: D.A. Davidson | Valmont
Friends Sponsors: Arbor Bank | Abrahams, Kaslow & Cassman LLP | Bryan Peterson | Cornerstone Restoration | Cox Communications | First National Bank of Omaha | Luma Services | Mutual of Omaha | Omni Inventive Care | Omaha Winwater | Security National Bank | Oracle