Dance For A Chance
Give Homeless Youth a Chance Through Dance
SAVE THE DATE!
DANCE FOR A CHANCE 2019!
Thursday, August 1, 2019
Omaha Design Center
Youth Emergency Services is proud to announce the dancer lineup for its 11th Annual Dance for a Chance fundraiser.
This year's event -- Red Carpet Affair -- features a mix of community and business leaders who will raise money leading up to the night of the event and then compete against one another for the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy.
Dancers this year are (listed alphabetically):
- Hannah Bolte, All Makes
- Nicole Cleveland, Lincoln Financial Group
- Marnie Corsaro, First Data Resources
- Matt Feller, C&A Industries
- Callie Greene, Mod Studio Salon
- Tina Hruska, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Melissa Marvin, CSO Bank of Bennington, Special Projects MCC, Community Volunteer
- Dr. Mike Price, Koca Chiropractic
- Dr. Maria Vazquez, Metropolitan Community College
- Emily Williams, Lindsay Corporation
BIG THANKS to this year's dance instructors:
- Leigh Chaves, JCC Dance Department
- Rebecca Hamata, Independent/Dance Out Loud Productions
- Michael Misra, Vintage Ballroom
- Derek Pasqualetto, Vintage Ballroom
- Rebekah Pasqualetto, Vintage Ballroom
- Lucas Vargas, Vintage Ballroom
- Terry Vargas, Vintage Ballroom
- David Vieceli, Vieceli's Dance Studio
Similar to Dancing with the Stars, Dance for a Chance pairs up dancers with instructors, who then work together to create a dance, pick accompanying music and practice over the summer before competing in August.
At the same time, the dancers work to engage and motivate their personal and professional networks -- largely via social media -- to raise awareness and money for Youth Emergency Services.
Other sponsorships remain available. Please contact YES Director of Development Barb Farho at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up as an event sponsor and help support YES and its many programs that serve homeless and at-risk youth in our community.
Dance for a Chance will also include silent auction items for bidding. Contact Barb if you'd like to make donations for that. Event tickets will be available via this website beginning June 3.
2019 Presenting Sponsor: C&A Industries
2019 YES Champion Sponsor: Lindsay Corporation
Thank you to all of last year's event sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: C& A Industries
Ruby Sponsors: First Data | Lindsay Corporation
Sapphire: Colliers | DA Davidson | Lincoln Financial | Ticket Express | Verdant | UNMC